Halloween and Scary Movies

leopard_babe

So I am sitting here and am looking for a good scary movie to watch. So I thought that I would make a thread about it.
What is your favorite scary movie??
I am a huge Freddie fan. To narrow it down to one, is hard. I am always a sucker for an original. lol

pontius

the movie "Event Horizon" was somewhat disturbing back in the day. that's one that I would recommend.
If you are claustrophobic, "The Descent" is a good one.

lovethesea

The Exorcist...................period!!! I can hear 10-15 seconds of a sound bite from that movie and know exactly what it is.

My daughter who is a horror movie (old and new) fanatic wants to see this movie and I REFUSE to let her............
#2 is Trilogy of Terror.....just watch it

alyssia

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2769395
I have nightmares from even scary music in the background LOL. I am a serious 'friady cat

I cannot handle the music from 'Halloween', it seriously freaks me out.....
I used to be terrifed of the Exorcist until I watched it all the way through, now it doesn't scare me. But The Shining I cannot take!!!!!!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2769394
The first Saw and both of the Hostels are hands down the best scary movies in a long, long time.
Hostel was the wrost POS moive ever made. OMG. Idk boutt he 2nd one cuz I didnt wanna waste money goin to see it

rebelprettyboy

Freddie use to have me runnin through the house screaming when I was little.
A great scary one IMO Is Amittyville Horror. Old and new version. Go out and buy the new one and crank the surround and enjoy it.
Honestly that was the last scariest movie I asw in the theatre that was really good. Actually had ppl gettin up and walking out of the movie.
And of course theres some good killing scary movies.

rebelprettyboy

oh and the movie "IT"
The one with the clowns. Havent seen it in a while, but boy was that scary when I was a kid. I might go out and buy that today!

jennythebugg

anything !!!!! you just can't go wrong with a horror movie (my favorite) the worst that could happen is you get a good laugh out of it

hlcroghan

I have a HUGE vampire movie fetish.......I think I have seen them all guys. Blackula, Fright Night (2 is my fav). She is hawt!! lol Interview with the Vampire. I don't know if they are really scary or not but I love them.
One movie I have a hard time watching is the Hills Have Eyes actually.The scene with the baby and the B reast feeding makes me a little nauseous actually. I really loved House of Wax.

hlcroghan

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2769289
PET SEMETARY!!!!!!!!!

A little trivia for you guys. Pet Semetary is the only book that Stephen King ever wrote that even scared him. He said the implication that something like that could happen really freaked him out. I think that is interesting. Who has ever written something that scared themselves........lol