Halloween Costumes

teresaq

Anyone else making them? I have 6 almost done. I have been sewing since the end of Sept.
My oldest Daughter is a princess, my oldest son is a colonial solider, my youngest daughter had to have two, one for school (had to be something to do with a vocabulary word) and one for trick or treat, she is a rock star hippie. My youngest son is a pirate and my husband is William Wallace from brave heart. i have one more shirt to make and odds and ends like hems.
I will get pictures when they are done.
T

snakeblitz33

I usually go all out for Halloween, I love scaring the little kids and even the adults that come up to the porch. :D When I get my house, I plan on doing it big! lol (As the kids say)...

gemmy

What are you going to be??
I need to figure out a costume for a party in two weeks. HMMMM...........

teresaq

I usually dont dress up to much. A halloween t-shirt. This yr I found a red witches hat I liked so I will put something together around that. lol We have a party the 29th so I have to get everything done.
T

darthtang aw

I usually dont dress up to much. A halloween t-shirt. This yr I found a red witches hat I liked so I will put something together around that. lol We have a party the 29th so I have to get everything done.
T
oh god.....please dont set it up like that...that is to easy.
darth....going as a nice guy....tang

S

smartorl

My youngest is not dressing up this year. This will be the first year ever without a kid in a costume. I'm kind of bummed. I even bribed him with money, lol.
I guess, from here on out, I will have to dress the dogs.............

1guydude

o god plz dont! My gf wanted me to buy this stupid pumpkin costume for my pug last week at *****! I said she should buy it than and we ended up leaving without it! LOL!!!!
Quote:

gemmy

I take my dog to a Howl-A-Ween party every year and even took her trick or treating one year (for my niece).

teresaq

How old is he. My oldest son did last yr, but this yr he liked what I suggested. He is 16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartorl http:///t/388443/halloween-costumes#post_3425736
My youngest is not dressing up this year. This will be the first year ever without a kid in a costume. I'm kind of bummed. I even bribed him with money, lol.

S

smartorl

12, he has no interest. i am wondering if he will do like last year and decide day of so that my day gets spent trying to put together a costume!
sorry, my shift key is broken.
the original plan was for the weiners to be hot dogs and my rat terrier a lady bug but dash chewed up his buns so now he is a hula girl. that'll teach him!