halo2

grantman

One more week till the best dang video game sequal is released. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:jumping:
:jumping:
:yes: :D :)
:

A

autopilot

not to memtion halflife 2 like one week later!!! This is one heck of a month.

broncofish

yup halo 2, ghost recon 2...I am so digging this month. I played the french version of Halo 2...awesome!!!!!!!!!
It will be even better when I can understand what the hell the story line is.

jon.316

Halo...Halo...halo....hail to the halo king....Halo...Halo...haloHalo...Halo...haloHalo...Halo...haloHalo...Halo...halo
:joy::jumping: :jumping: :cheer: :cheer:
:joy:

pontius

huh? I thought Splinter Cell's sequel has been out for a while. lol.
Seriously, I'm not the hugest video gamer in the world, but I bought the Xbox back when it was first released solely because of all the hype from "Halo". But I was disappointed. Not that it's not a great game, because it is. But "Splinter Cell" was better. And as far as shooter games go, I like the "Medal of Honor" series better. I'll probably still end getting H2 though.
Last week, I bought "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic". Haven't played it yet, is it any good? I've heard good things, but I have to say I've never played a Star Wars game that I liked.

pblrdom

i picked up my copy of halo 2 at work today!!
Its a bad ass mother trucker.
No where near hl2 which i also hava cd key for as soon as steam releases it!
yay.
what a month
sanandreas
halo2
hl2
gr2
wow
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

tru conch

GTA san andreas has been sucking up most of my time. it definitely builds off of GTA 3 and Vice City. loads of fun stuff to do in the game, never getting bored.

ilikefish

Im sooo ready for Halo2
halo 1 was awesome so this has got to b sooo much better..ive allreasdy got my copy preordered! yea rock on:happy:

fishking

i swear if i hear one more kid in my school talk about it im gonna deck them in the face, i cant stand hearin them talk about it, its f***in anoyying

fishking

cause i want to
, its not that i hate the game its that i hear kids in my school talk about in class when im trying to learn

mukiwa

Originally posted by fishking
.....when im trying to learn

Learn??? You learn in school?? not me! LOL

Maybe I should pay attention in Algebra....:thinking:
J/K.......

ross

Originally posted by fishking
hey learnings fun:D :D

:thinking: I have to question you on this one. :thinking: Is it really fun? I would have to say no unless its something interetsing.