Hamilton Delux dual 175 watt/Flor. lights for sale

lar

Gang,
Live near Ann Arbor Mi. I have a Hamilton delux dual 175 watt
Halide with dual 40 watt actinic Flor. system for sale. It has dual fans as well. One ballast drives all lights with a dual switch and plug
so you can set separate timers to each. The system is a little over a year old, Bulbs are included however the flors may need to be changed they have about 6 months on them.
I paid $600.00 including the 5.7 k bulbs and actinics.
I will explore shipping charges, should be able to get it professionally boxed.
Why am I selling? I have moved to a low light loving 120 gal with more focus on fish and low light soft coral deep tank.

I work at UM . . . got any pics of the set up? How much are you looking to get?

lar

https://home.comcast.net/~lburgess1/workout.html
This is the lighting unit, the ballast is not shown. It's about the size of a DVD player, maybe a little taller, 3.5 to 4 inch.
The lighting unit shown, 4 foot long about 11in. wide, It's a self contained user friendly/ save/ reef lighting system. has all the quick disconnect outlets you would expect.
I did a google search for this system and found the best price at $500.00 plus shipping.
It's a little over a year old and was purchased at Fish Docter's from good ol Tom. It appears @ 600 bucks I paid a bit to much.
It's Christmas, how about $300.00, Firm price.
Thanks for considering,
Lar

erg59541

I have a 29 gal tank.....I need better lights how would I put that on? just over a clear cover? I know nothing and need to know everything lol. If you can bring it down to $200 I can do that easy...but im just a working girl lol anyway thanks for info if you have it

lar

It would not fit over a 29gal, sorry. Had a dream about California last night, I miss it. Guess the song had it right

lar

Justin,
I just sent you an email, I did earlier it as well.
I checked my sent items and no copy? ummm
I don't have a Paypal however would be happy to set it up if you direct me as to how.
I'm checking on shipping today and will let you know regarding your offer.
Thanks for the follow-up,
Larry