Hammer Coral, Frogspawn, and Torch Coral

joncat24

Originally Posted by ElitePhoto
so are these ones fake too. Im betting they are!
nice comment

s_holman33

This is the guy who's "son" took everyones money through paypal for items he didn't even have...
$200 for 2 Tunze 6100's WITH a 7095 controller...lol

joncat24

I am sorry, I didnt realize that you were the photo police. You could let some regular , not photographers win something without calling foul on em.

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by S_Holman33
This is the guy who's "son" took everyones money through paypal for items he didn't even have...
$200 for 2 Tunze 6100's WITH a 7095 controller...lol
Yeah and then he gave the money back, then he posted wanting to sell tiger pods...Then decided not too cause he doesnt have enough to sell. Now he's trying to sell sump/refugiums, with 3/4 the money down....
Pretty wacked out if you ask me.

elitephoto

hey Jon... dude open your freakin eyes man! This guy is a thief! I could careless if I win or not to be completely honest! Its only 20.00 dude! I make that in 15 mins of my day! Its the fact this guy is stealing photos and claiming they are his! Am I wrong for thinking that is out of line? From the posts everyone is posting I think im in the right. Maybe your this fishyfrenzy guy on another profile? Maybe a friend of his? or maybe your just oblivious!

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by joncat24
I am sorry, I didnt realize that you were the photo police. You could let some regular , not photographers win something without calling foul on em.
Look at his other posts here, you'll see the evidence.

elitephoto

now lets not all be the "photo police" lets let the guy win with pics that arent his??? ummm ok. Am I missing something???

wattsupdoc

hey Jon... dude open your freakin eyes man! This guy is a thief! I could careless if I win or not to be completely honest! Its only 20.00 dude! I make that in 15 mins of my day! Its the fact this guy is stealing photos and claiming they are his! Am I wrong for thinking that is out of line? From the posts everyone is posting I think im in the right. Maybe your this fishyfrenzy guy on another profile? Maybe a friend of his? or maybe your just oblivious!

Calm down a little now. I'm pretty sure Johncat isnt this guy. He's been around. You should look also before assuming. It's easy to search somebodys posts.

joncat24

no. I am not anyone else on another profile....I just think that someone besides a prfessional photographer should be in the runniing on some more contests....I could care less how long it takes you to make $20. If swf would have wanted to hire a photographer ....Imo they would have.... I am allowed to speak my mind on here without being policed by you. I have been posting on here for a long time and not 200 posts in the last week because of a contest either....so you are the one who should get your stuff straight before you start barking at me