Happy Birthday Tobin

sepulatian

Though he is no longer with us, we remember Tobin as the great guy that he was. He was an active member who also enjoyed to kid around while he helped fellow hobbyists out. We knew him on the boards as seasalt101. Who could ever forget the dancing chicken? So to Tobin, our friend, Happy Birthday buddy. We miss you.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/u/25690/seasalt101

T

tizzo

Jennythebug,
Today must be a day full of memories for you and your family. I sincerely hope that your day is full of smiles and the wonderful memories.
Today would have been Tobin's birthday. None of us has forgotten him or his lack of punctuation.

So, Tobin, to celebrate the day you came into this world, and the effect that you have had on so many...
Happy Birthday.

clownfish11

Never personally talked to him etc, but read all the threads bout him and some of this threads tooo...he sounded like a great guy...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

spiderwoman

Happy Birthday Tobin!
I never had the priviledge to know him as I wasn't around here then, but from what I've read, he was a great guy. Stay strong Jenny!

m0nk

Happy b-day man, and Jenny, we're all thinking about you. (now we just need a "hug" emoticon).

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Tizzo
http:///forum/post/2658493
And that's why we love you Grouper.

When Jenny gave us the news....I must admit, I cried like a little girl. My wife came by the computer and was freakin'. Aunts and Uncles pass on and I'm usually like..."it happens to all of us". But, as strange as it sounds, I felt a weird connection with Tobin. Maybe age, politics, the way we treat other people, or just the way we conducted life. I wish I had the chance to meet up with Tobin in this world, and I'm hoping I'm good enough to meet him in the next.
Jenny, I hope these type threads are more theraputic than painful. Keep them youngun's on the straight and narrow. And God bless.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2658541
When Jenny gave us the news....I must admit, I cried like a little girl. My wife came by the computer and was freakin'. Aunts and Uncles pass on and I'm usually like..."it happens to all of us". But, as strange as it sounds, I felt a weird connection with Tobin. Maybe age, politics, the way we treat other people, or just the way we conducted life. I wish I had the chance to meet up with Tobin in this world, and I'm hoping I'm good enough to meet him in the next.
Jenny, I hope these type threads are more theraputic than painful. Keep them youngun's on the straight and narrow. And God bless.

Same here! Every word. I'm usually not all sentimental when people pass, but for some reason, with Tobin, I was a big baby that day too.
I think I only spoke to him once or twice, but I think I felt emotional because of all that Jenny put up with and went through with and for him...
Even while posting in THIS thread, I got all choked up.

jennythebugg

I had an amazing dream last night. I was on the couch watching tv and tobins voice said ' i hate this commercial' and i turned and there he was in his chair with his leg flung over the side and i ran over and just touched him and i swear it really felt like i was really touching him , and when i woke up i just laid there with my eyes closed , mostly because i knew when i opened them he wouldnt be there, but but partly because for a few short moments i really felt like he was there. happy birthday my sweet Bean, I miss you .thanks for the kind words and thoughts

sepulatian

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2658638
I had an amazing dream last night. I was on the couch watching tv and tobins voice said ' i hate this commercial' and i turned and there he was in his chair with his leg flung over the side and i ran over and just touched him and i swear it really felt like i was really touching him , and when i woke up i just laid there with my eyes closed , mostly because i knew when i opened them he wouldnt be there, but but partly because for a few short moments i really felt like he was there. happy birthday my sweet Bean, I miss you .thanks for the kind words and thoughts
That is beautiful Jenny. We never really lose our loved ones. I am a firm believer in that. He is there tonight and always. He is always by your side. Happy Birthday Tobin.

nigerbang

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Two-Bean...
Awsome Jen, its always a great feeling when they let you know they are still there.. It happens with my dad also..