Happy Birthday Veni Vidi Vici

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
http:///forum/post/3033546
Thanx everyone.Just got back from Florida and bought myself a house for my b-day.

Well you can't just say that without telling us what all happened. One does not normally buy a house for their birthday.

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/3033846
Well you can't just say that without telling us what all happened. One does not normally buy a house for their birthday.
Well this is what happened.I moved my mom down to Hernando Florida so show could be closer to my aunt and grandfather.She just retired and wanted to be closer to her side of my family.I was planning on going back down to Texas in November to see my dad and maybe looking to move there.
Anyway while i was in Florida my aunt started talking to me about flipping a house and asked me if i would be interested in doing the work on it.So we called a realtor and started looking for some deals.Not only did we find some deals but i found a home that was perfect and at a price that couldnt be passed up.She made an offer they accepted and my aunt paid cash for it.I told my aunt that it didnt need any work other than tile ,she said "I know, its yours if you want it"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! So whats a sane person wanting to move out of Illinois supposed to say? "Cya Illinois!!!!"
Ill be paying the note to my aunt at the same price she paid minus the interest.
My aunt also made an offer on the house kiddie corner that does need some work and is waiting for a reply.

Looks like im moving to Beverly Hills FL. in August.

meowzer

http:///forum/post/3033901
Well this is what happened.I moved my mom down to Hernando Florida so show could be closer to my aunt and grandfather.She just retired and wanted to be closer to her side of my family.I was planning on going back down to Texas in November to see my dad and maybe looking to move there.
Anyway while i was in Florida my aunt started talking to me about flipping a house and asked me if i would be interested in doing the work on it.So we called a realtor and started looking for some deals.Not only did we find some deals but i found a home that was perfect and at a price that couldnt be passed up.She made an offer they accepted and my aunt paid cash for it.I told my aunt that it didnt need any work other than tile ,she said "I know, its yours if you want it"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! So whats a sane person wanting to move out of Illinois supposed to say? "Cya Illinois!!!!"
Ill be paying the note to my aunt at the same price she paid minus the interest.
My aunt also made an offer on the house kiddie corner that does need some work and is waiting for a reply.

Sounds like a great deal....good luck

sepulatian

http:///forum/post/3033901

Nice!!!!! Good luck!