hardwick wrasse or a foxface lo?

jaeger

My greenbird wrasse died. I either want a hardwick wrasse or a foxface lo, but I also have a 3 inch indigo hamlet. which fish would be best? Please give me reasons on whatever fish you choose. I'm only a begginer; if you don't like either, give other choices on active, hardy fish.(P.S. I like wrasses):thinking:

lion_crazz

I think hardwicki wrasses are a very cool choice, but I don't know if you will like it. Your green bird wrasse had a little different of a personality than a hardwicki wrasse. I have never seen a hardwicki swim anywhere above the middle of the tank in all of the hardwicki wrasses I have seen. They are definitely more of a bottom dweller, I'd say. They are still a cool fish though.

cubfan

I'd go for the hardwicke!! I had one for about 3 years and it was the best fish I ever had. I gave it away when I converted to a reef and it is still going strong after 5 years. It is a mid-level swimming fish, but will bury itself in the sand at night. A very active and awesome fish.:jumping:

lion_crazz

Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking of the wrong fish. Instead of reading hadwicki wrasse, I was thinking you wrote wardi wrasse. In that case, definitely go with the hardwicki!! They are an awesome fish.