Have a listen to my band.

greymach

I have a new band and wanted to see what you guys think. Its kinda a pop rock band and we have some acoustic studio recordings and a couple live rock recordings on our myspace. have a listen and let me know what you think. It'd be appreciated.
myspace.com/blondealibi831

sepulatian

I don't think that you sound like either of those. I thought it was really great!! I am not a big fan of acoustic songs. I did like the full version better of the one. I like the rest of the band involved too. I thought your songs were very awesome, and I don't normally like slower songs. I would give it a big two thumbs up. I thought the songs were great

aquaknight

Not too much my style, but they are good songs. I had to turn it off though, I forgot which song, but it was recorded pretty bad/distorted/scratchy/etc (sounded like straight from a venue/bar). If you can get clear songs on there, it would help a ton.

salt life

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2981045
I don't think that you sound like either of those. I thought it was really great!! I am not a big fan of acoustic songs. I did like the full version better of the one. I like the rest of the band involved too. I thought your songs were very awesome, and I don't normally like slower songs. I would give it a big two thumbs up. I thought the songs were great

how do they not sound like them? do you have counting crows new CD, the way the first song starts out is the same way counting crows sounds... and do you listen to blind melon? I listened to like 30 seconds and thats what I heard they sound like, why you gotta shoot me down

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Salt Life
http:///forum/post/2981071
how do they not sound like them? do you have counting crows new CD, the way the first song starts out is the same way counting crows sounds... and do you listen to blind melon? I listened to like 30 seconds and thats what I heard they sound like, why you gotta shoot me down

I am not shooting you down. Have you ever followed bands and listened to what makes them unique rather than lumping a "sound" into the same category of another band? They do not sound alike.

salt life

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2981084
I am not shooting you down. Have you ever followed bands and listened to what makes them unique rather than lumping a "sound" into the same category of another band? They do not sound alike.
whatever you say.

greymach

hey thanks everyone. Were gonna record more songs in the studio with the full band in about a month. Ill be sure to repost on here when we do

d-dzel

At first I though "Hmm, sounds like Dashboard Confessionals", but then as I listened more to it, you guys have a really interesting sound. I actually like better the acoustic songs you guys have over the other ones. "Air" and "Silent Radio (acoustic)" definitely my favorite ones.

greymach

yeah those acoustic recordings are great. When we get in the studio again we'll have our rock recordings with that quality and itll be cool. Im excited for that...

greymach

Hey thought i'd revive this thread because we posted some new songs. We played at the Whiskey a Go-Go in LA and the new songs posted were recorded live from there. They came out pretty good so check them out please. Comments/opinions welcome, good or bad.