HAve u noticed that...

chandler04

... SWF.com has changed the experience labels?? Like, wat flame angels used to be are now yellow tangs, and broomtail wrasses are now purple tangs, and some other names have changed as well? Have they done this in the past? I like being a purple tang though... flashier than broomtail wrasse. One more, has anyone ever "heard" of broomtail wrasse? I looked online, but couldnt find one. Well, watev.

killafins

at my pet store we used to have a red sea, i think it was half a foot, not certain exactly. But we used to pet it and stuff and i remember mpy first day i didn't want to do it but later on i really did ankd like a week after petting it and playing with it they showed me how to feed it and holy crap. it was amazing how fast it moved and that it pretty much didn't give a crap about ur fingers but anything else that moves in the water... yowzer

schneidts

I couldn't manage to find a descent one, but this site sells them and has a great pic of them. They are gorgeous fish!:yes:

chandler04

Hmm. Yea, I saw an achilles the other day, it was $50 and slowly dying in a *****. Sadly, I didnt have the money to save it, or the tank to house it...