Hawaiian Dragon Eel

killerreef200

Hawaiian Dragon Eel are so expancive do you now where to get one the one i saw was $1,080.00 and thats a lot of many but there butiful

fshhub

my guess is that afish that much money, you may find cheaper, but i would not think alot less, a 1000 fish is gonna be close to 9 anywhere, if you are looking for a good deal like up ot 200 the only chance you have is to find one someone does no longer want

reefkeeper1

This eel is one of the most agressive out there it will bite the hand that is feeding eat and eat any fish that it can fit in its mouth.

whipple

hey lionsohmy where did you see the hawian at? was it on line? please post if you will! ----Bill

bigeyedfish

My LFS has one for $700. its been there for five years. Cool looking but way too much for my taste! and pocket.
Apparently they are very protected and only one guy in Hawaii can collect 10 twice a year.

there are lfs out here that sell them for $300. the cheapest i seen them was $125 but that was because it was full grown and VERY VERY Agressive. the LF$ moved to a different area and is now selling the same one for $1000..they go for that much becuase they are rare morays. the best thing is to get them small....