He died

i love fish

On sunday cream died but he looked a lot better should I be worried about peaches because she has a blood spot on her chin and that is how cream started off.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by i love fish
http:///forum/post/2622472
On sunday cream died but he looked a lot better should I be worried about peaches because she has a blood spot on her chin and that is how cream started off.
What kind of fish are these? Can you give more information about your tank? Please include water readings, tank size and age, inhabitants, and symptoms of the deceased fish prior to death.

perfectdark

Just a guess but I am betting they are 2 clown fish. Hence the peaches and cream Pseudonym. LOL I just want to see if my guess is correct...

mr.m

MY guess is damsels lol i cheated looked at profile didnt see any clowns.
But any fish is hard to watch die.
Do we know whay thay died and like posted whats water like and tank mates
Mark

namas05

Why is it everyone wanting help, never gives any information?
They always post HELP my fish died, what can the problem be? And then you have to drag the info out over the next 10 post to finally get all the information.
My guess is someone put too much cream in their coffee and next they will have peaches for breakfast,,,lol
OK now the rant is done, we need all your info to offer any help..

Originally Posted by namas05
http:///forum/post/2622834
Why is it everyone wanting help, never gives any information?
They always post HELP my fish died, what can the problem be? And then you have to drag the info out over the next 10 post to finally get all the information.
My guess is someone put too much cream in their coffee and next they will have peaches for breakfast,,,lol
OK now the rant is done, we need all your info to offer any help..
Well said

i love fish

yes the other 1 has it but the formalin was making it worse, so I am just treating with copper in the qt and it seems 2 b getting better