hedge hog?

scotts

You need to try to get a hold of a member on here called Ant. I know they have a hedge hog, but I have not seen her for a long time.

hot883

Originally Posted by joebob7
my family is thinking about getting a pet hedge hog
does anyone else have a hedge hog??
My neice had 2. 1 was tame the other was not. She enjoyed them but got rid of them to get a rabbit. Rabbit ran away, she nothing now but a bird. Ha!

smork81

I had a hedgehog named Chronic..he was a former library pet named harry potter after the kids that watched over him. the kids grew up and never played with him so i had the joy of taking over. he was pretty mean only because he had been poked at for such a long time by the kids at the library. I got him to be kind of tame though. They are cute little pets and will eat live crickets and earthworms and such. BEWARE they will bite and when they do it HURTS!

hummel

Always check you state laws before getting one. I know they are illegal here in Pa. Just a reminder to all who may be thinking of getting one of these little critters. Sure wish I could get one.
mark

amelia

when doing a little more research online first, we found that (like the person above mentioned) they are considered exotic animals (they're marsupials), and they're illegal in our state (Georgia). I've talked to a guy who had them as pets (in Kentucky), and he LOVED them. I was so excited about maybe getting one, but I was bummed that we couldn't (b/c of the laws). Hopefully the laws will change one day!

30-xtra high

se if your parents'll let you get a sugar glider!, they're like a cross between a bat and a monkey, but they're sweet and nice. my lfs has hedgehogs that poke everybody with their spikes, and they just got sugar gliders, they're so cool, i wish i could get one

babyb

i have a shuger glider and a flying squarrle and by far the suger glider is the best , i have had her for like 8 years and when we got her she could fit on a quarter

bjoe23

i was so close to getting one, but they one from a breeder is alot of $$$. If u wanna spend so cash then get one!