Hello lights?

jonny bolt

Anyone ever heard of hellolights? I am lookin to swap out my "stock" dual actinics in my Orbit 260w, and I am trying to find the best true 03 Actinic PC bulbs for the fixture. I like the deeper blue better than the dual-actinics.
Are these hello bulbs good? I noticed on their site they list their bulbs AND Coralife PC bulbs. Can anyone recommend the best way to go for 03 Actinics?

rhomer

I've bought all my bulbs from them. As for pc's I've run their 10k's and actinics. The actinics suck but I'm betting they suck for all PC's. The 10k's are great.
Rob

jonny bolt

Originally Posted by rhomer
I've bought all my bulbs from them. As for pc's I've run their 10k's and actinics. The actinics suck but I'm betting they suck for all PC's. The 10k's are great.
Rob
Hmmm. Did you get the blue 7100k actinics they have or did you get the TRU 03 actinics? I see they have 2 varieties.

saltfan

Originally Posted by bigtyguyy
i use J&L aquatics... love them since im in ontario, canada... couldn't say a single bad thing about them!
Cheaper than HelloLighting? N/M I looked em up. Not even close, and that place doesn't even supply the bulbs. Which start at $42 a piece.

rhomer

Originally Posted by Jonny Bolt
Hmmm. Did you get the blue 7100k actinics they have or did you get the TRU 03 actinics? I see they have 2 varieties.
Nope the true actincs. They seemed purple and didn't seem to do much for my corals.
Rob