Help!! Blue Jaw Trigger hiding!!

pinktail

Please help. I had this trigger for nearly 2 years now, and everything was fine until yesterday afternoon when he looked disoriented and swimming in a crazy way. Today he won't even come out. We introduced some new damsels to the tank last Friday, and one has disappeared so far. We know this trigger has eaten a live damsel once, and who knows if he also ate this latest missing one. Would eating a damsel alive causes the symptons he is having right now? The water and everything else is fine. Please advice. Thanks!

trigger29

well a couple of my triggers have eaten damsels before but there always fine
how big is your trigger?? is there any evidence in your tank of the damsel being killed like some of its skin or anything from it ? does your trigger have a bulge in it anywhere? if the triggers big enough he might have swallowed him whole but i doubt it Triggers usually just bite and shred stuff up especially damsels he might have ate too much. the food you feedd him and the damsel in one day he might just need to poop everything out
he might be constipated too if he satys like that i would suggest feeding him some peas that will make them ---- everything right out
and they like eating them lol