Help David Attenborough help the Great Barrier Reef

Coral

TY for the link, there are a lot of organizations trying to understand what is happening in our oceans, trying to help. One of the main factors that is often under-reported is the ongoing Fukushima global disaster. More than 300 thousand tons of radioactive isotopes are entering the biosphere every single day since 2011, with no end is sight. This is getting into the ocean, it is killing the plankton, and other critical marine life like our coral reefs. To add more injury geoengineering is taking place globally now, this was in part begged for by orgs like the arctic methane emergency group, but blocking out the sun is having disastrous consequences not only for marine life, but for all life. If we really want to stop this before its too late we've got to address Fukushima and geoengineering.
Begins with awareness:
And
http://vtyea.com/fukushima

Thank you for this contribution, you are so right, it all begins with bringing awareness. I knew the horrific disaster of Fukushima, but didn't really realize we are still being affected to that extend on a daily basis, that's really horrible. Nor did I have much info on geoengineering. I hope this will be addressed ASAP! Too much damage has been done already.

SF

Thanks for posting these very informative links. I hope we will massively start to really save our oceans and this will be a sad thing of the past soon.

SF