Help Dont ignore

right now I have a fluval 304 cannister filter and it is working fine. they are not outragously expensive, you may be able to get one for like $100. it depends though on what size tank you are planning to get though. what size are you looking for? If you want a small starter (10g), go to Petland and buy one for like $10-$11. Start out small and learn a little before jumping into the great world of swf. like you mentioned in another thread, it is not as simple as fw. there is a set up for everyone budget.

beecher

Dont believe a word Fishey says.......everything he says is "FISHY".....for example, check out his "HeHe" post.

thavngr98

hey guys im from babylon myself. The place that was in coipague i belive burnt down about a month ago. I got to this guy in lindehurst on mountawk hwy. the name of the place is south shore tropics. They are great in there. If you go there ask for anthony or james(the wner) tell them Dave from cablevison sent ya. There is also a pretty good place in coram called aqua hut service kinda sucks but they have a big selection.