Help Getting fish to eat

pfitz44

Im having troubble getting my dwarf lion to take any non-live food. Best ive been able to do is live Brine and Ghost Shrip. I normally feed Frozzen Mysis, and he will just watch it go right by. Im soaking food in garlic as well for an attractant, with little to know luck. Anyone got any ideas?

rcdude1990

im trying that to, i tried frozen silverside and it seems he doesnt want it, i dont no about ur lion but my lion likes to hide a lot and crams himself inside the rock, he hides in a cave with his face down lookin at the sand, so i place a piece of frozen shrimp in the cave under him, then i walk away and i c him eat it
make sure ur not watching him or not close to the tank he might b afraid of u, jus put some in front of him and then go away and come back in an hour and c if he ate it

torno

When my dwarf fuzzy lion would only take live ghost shrimp, I would take a feeding stick, stab the shrimp so it would be wounded, but not completely dead, and wiggle it around for the dwarf fuzzy. Once he gets used to eating half-alive shrimp, you can move on to either completely dead ones that you kill, or try frozen.
Just don't do goldfish. Lol.
Good Luck!