HELP HELP

levinjac

Omg my dad just decided he wants to get me a french angle I keep telling him no way dad they need big room. What do I do I cant convince him and do not want to ruin this animals life but he says that it will take years for it to grow that big ugh help me I DO NOT WAN TO KILL THIS ANIMAL. How do convince him he says hell have a bigger tank in 6 months but Im so scared what if he doesnt he said its eather that or a flame or a coral beauty I JUST CANT TELL HIM NO HE WILL NOT LISEN TO ME help

meowzer

First of all IT'S ANGEL

Just tell him you have done a lot of research and it really isn't a good idea

levinjac

Sorry Angel better and I did he had one for a year and it grew only a qaurter he said it was 3 inches there is no convincing him is there any pretty angel that I can keep that will be ok for a while

naclfish

good luck they tend to pick at coral...and in a 29....gonna be some wooop ass try a coral beauty or a leamon peel or yellow fin but still might pick at your coral and beat up fish

levinjac

Have no coral i have fish only I want to wait but have no choice my dad wants one in MY tank and there is no stopin him

naclfish

well when it out grows the tank and you don't have a large set up for it sell it. or call upon the tang police to deal with dad lol

kylev

or just tell Dad it seems like he might need to set up his own tank sooner if hes wanting to buy fish