Help! I found a worm!

monica

I found a worm and I don't know what it is! Can my feather dusters come out of that thing there in? It is brown. It has a flat body but the top of it is round. It's head looks very strange. It doesn't even really look like a head. My feather dusters aren't really acting like I think they should either, but I don't know. I thought maybe the top came off one because I seen something that looked like the top of it on one the rocks the other day. Does anyone have a clue??? It was just sitting on the sand out in the open. Doesn't a flatworm hide in the rock all the time? This isn't hiding at all. THANK YOU!!!

monica

I forgot to tell you I have fiji lr that I put in about a month ago. And a dsb. I will try to post a picture if I can but I have to charge my battery for the camera.

B

b.b.bigbrother

It could be feather duster i got two one had come out during shipping,big brown thing if it is alive don't worry but if it's dead should remove it.

T

therock0861

Sounds like the feather duster came out of it's tube. i wouldn't worry if I were you. Just happens when they get really stressed. HTH :D

wrassecal

Yep that's what my feather duster worm looked like when it came out. Then it went in the mouth of a cave and it was kind of cool, we could see it building a new tube with sand and then it was hanging out and something decided to eat it, had a bite out of the middle. Watch it and if something kills it get it out of there.