2 osc clowns
1 sand sifting goby
1 scooter blenny
1 yelow tang
1 vlamingi tang
1 flame angel
lots of inverts
any thoughts???
A school of blue/green Chromis is always cool. Another tang blue hippo?, mystery wrasse are cool, Yellow watchman goby w/ pistol shrimp, fox face, mandarin dragonet.
-Jesse

king_neptune

How do you like your scooter blenny? I want a blenny in my 125 build.
Take a look at a powdered blue tang. Would match your yellow.
I debate the hawkfish, I hear a dark side about them. Bullies.
Antheias a vibrant, and school. But I hear they are not beginer fish.
Look around at various wrasses. Fairy wrasse looks nice, SWF doesnt have a good selection of pretty colorful wrasses. But look into the species you will see a lot.

pleasants9

id get a sailfin tang, i really like them or a naso tang. i dont know of the the vlamingi tang would like either of them or not though

crimzy

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose a vlamingi tang for the tank? IMO it's not a great fit and very quickly it will be too big for the tank and producing a lot of waste. If it were me, I'd get rid of the vlamingi and go with a different tang or an angel as the centerpiece fish.

I have almost the same stock list in my 125. A foxface works great after a few weeks, they are a bit skiddish. A Kole tang has thrived in my reef setup and gets along with the yellow tang, again after a few weeks of hiding. Are you looking for active swimmers? I guess it depends on what you want the fish to do. Most of my fish have a job in my tank as the reef is the real show.

rcranf

well I have narrowed it down to either 2 lineatus fairy wrasses, 2 hawaiian flame wrasses(jordani) or 2 square back anthias (pseudoanthias pleurotanthia)
what do you all think