Help me stock my new 200gl

hopping

I've got my 200 all set up. Now i need fish, and more corals. I have lots of rock and a deep sand bed. I don’t want it to get over crowdedMy Cleaner Crew
Turbo Snail: 35
Scarlet Hermit Crab: 25
Peppermint Shrimp: 5
Serpent Starfish: 2
Brittle Starfish: 3
Cleaner Clam: 3
Blueleg Hermit Crab: 12
Emerald Crab: 10
Sally Lightfoot: 2
Porcelain Crab: 3
Lettuce Nudibranch: 3
Nassarius Snail 20
Coral banded Shrimp 1 (with 1 pincher)

I love Corals. This is what I have so far

Brown Star Polyps
Cabbage Leather
Small Hodgpodg of Mushrooms
Lots of big brown and green Polyps, I don’t think they are zoos
Purple Zoos
1" purple Gorgonian
Very Large Pink Pagoda
I have ordered 2 False Percula Clownfish, and I really want a Punctato Butterfly, a Yellow Tang, and or a Blue Hippo Tang

hopping

Well it doesn’t look like anyone has any ideas. I added 3 false percula clownfish, a pink and blue goby, a red speckled goby, a royal gramma, and a yellow head jawfish, (I haven’t seen it since I put it in.) I also got a small yellow goby less than 1” and a small blue hippo tang. Both are in QT.

maxalmon

I would add a 6line wrasse...Do you have any pics of the tank? How much live rock and what kinda lighting, go easy on adding fish, take it slow..

cedarreef

I would try to get a frogspawn, torch, or elegance coral for the clowns... anemones move too much n disturb corals

hopping

we have metal haide but the hood isn't built yet. the lights you see are good for whats in there now. they belong to my 60gl and will be going back on it when the hood is done. nooooo anemones. well just the rock/flower pic#8
i've had it for a year and it never moves from were i put it.