Help me with my lighting, is this good for my tank?

ghola5

ok so its been a year since my light where changed :(
so let me know if these light are good for my tank please!!
ok so I have 120g, I have leathers, umbrella and finger, and also a few yellow gorg, BTA , bubble coral, shrimp, tangs, clowns, damsels, conch, goby,
ok so I have 4 rows of lights that are 48inches
I have in them, a
1. Super Actinic R (blue color when on) 110w
2. Actinic White 110w (blueish when on to)
3. Coralife 10,000k 40w (1 and 1/2Dial T12) Fluorescent
and on the 4th its an old just white when its turned on (sorry i dont really know what kind the old bulbs where because it was a used set up with them already being used and was never told what kind of lighting it was)
so on the 4th im going to add another coralife 10,000 like the other one listed above.
so please thoes who know alot or anyone :) please let me know if this is good for my tank? or to much? or to less?
thanks so much for everyones help on here!!!
kristin

frankthetank

There will be others who know more than me, but I thought the 6700k was a good light for coral growth? I have this light in my dual daylight. I also have a dual actinic... I don't know what an actinic white is?
If I were doing it, I think would get a dual daylight, and either 2 blue actinics or a dual actinic. I currently have the dual actinic, but I may get the straight blue actinics next time I order bulbs.

ghola5

im just really confused with the whole lighting area, i have learned alot in the last year but dont understand the lighting, i read u need 4 watts per gallon in ur tank if u have fish and corals, my tank already looks so much brighter and better with the news ones I have put in and next week im adding the new 4th one, I just want to make sure this is ok.