Help!! New Fish addition

xxxespoxxx

Hi Guys,
I want to add a new fish to my tank, looking for some help or recommendations. I haven't added any fish now for about 8 months just worried my current fish 3 Tangs ( Yellow,Blue & Sailfin) might be too aggressive for a new addittion. I did add a cleaner and a blood shrimp with no problems. It might just be me and I'm paranoid, but rather be safe then sorry.
Anyways what would be a good addition for the tank

xxxespoxxx

Tank is about 3 years old with the 3 tangs being in there for about year and a half. It is FOWLR, and to me they don't seem territorial its just that it use to be an aggressive tank with puffers, lions and triggers and I am assuming the fish maybe picked up bad habits from the others. When I use to feed ghost shrimp to the others the tangs would just tear through the shrimp. Hence why I was worried yesterday adding the blood and cleaner, but that went perfect. The yellow tangs is about 4' and the Saifin and Blue are about 5'.

noah's nemo

I've heard of a mirror trick that should distract them.I think if you search "mirror trick"on here it should show up.

xxxespoxxx

Wow your a devils fan just like me, but i from Canada. How bout that KOVI pick-up. Do you smell a stanley cup this year.

noah's nemo

without a doubt.I live in central pa,so i'm surrounded by Phlyers and Penguin fans
.........Did you find that thread??

xxxespoxxx

No I have not seen that thread.LINK? Wow, must be hard dealing with those Pens and Flyers fans. I have a few here, but I live in Toronto so I gotta deal with all the complaing, sulking, miserable leaf fans

xxxespoxxx

I haven't noticed much growth in the last few months but yes we are now in the process of setting up our 350 gallon tank and they will be moved to their when the tank is properly established.

noah's nemo

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/3231379
without a doubt.I live in central pa,so i'm surrounded by Phlyers
and Penguin fans
.........Did you find that thread??
I was going to write Phillie ,then started to write phlyers(flyers),anyway just do a search for mirror trick,i don't know how to make stuff a link,but its there.

xxxespoxxx

Okay guys so I decided between these 2 fish. A six line wrasse or a watchman goby. I called my local fish store and they have both fish in stock and i will be headed there within an hour or so.
Just want some posts from you guy on here. What would you prefer? Do any of you have them in your tanks currently and can enlighten me with the goods and the bads with these 2 fish
Thanks guys
Im getting so anxious haven't got a new fish in so long. I'm getting the feeling again like a kid in a candy store

noah's nemo

I have a 6 line and he zips all around weaving thru all the rockwork and stuff,very active.Some think they are little devil fish,but mine is great.Never had a goby.

xxxespoxxx

I knew I can count on my devil fan buddy. See, yours in good but my buddy says his is a killing machine. I'm not worried about my tangs just don't want add fish down the road and he terrorizes them.
How big of a tank is your six line in?

noah's nemo

He's in my 125, with a humu,flamehawk,chocolate tang,koran,2 clowns and a royal gramma...Never once had an issue,had him 2.5 years.He was one of my first fish.
go devils

xxxespoxxx

k well I'm at a flip a coin stage right now. Maybe the guys at the LFS will help me finalize my choice I will keep you all posted and hopefully I can get pics up soon of the new guy.
Go Devils Go

Hopefully Marty Shines for us tonight in the Canada vs Swiss match up

noah's nemo

Well,i am in the USA...so

but i will be rooting for him in a couple weeks from now.
looking forward to seeing your new addition.