Help Wanted Orlando Area

Help Wanted Service Manager needed for aquarium service company in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Experience in aquarium mainenance and a valid drivers license a must. Salary negotiable and benefits available. Great advancement opportunity for the right person. Please call 407-846-7000 or email exoticmarine@mac.com

littlebuck

no im saying that there is a saltwater business for sale on that action site. Sorry its late LOL and sorry i messed up your name TIZZO

T

tizzo

Are you serious!!?? Is it in Charlotte?? It's not hi tide is it??

littlebuck

im not sure where it was at but the company is on tehre it comes with a ton of stuff. I dont think it was in NC but you can open it anywhere. Let me go check

littlebuck

its out of PA here is a lil on it.
includes everyting you need to start.make money immediately.18-15gal tank system,1-75 galtank reef system and 1-125 gal tank reef systems.1- 125 gal live rock holding tank.includes live rock,protein skimmers,pumps,credit card machine and reward card program.also includet is a website and customer list.[reward card and website are subject to monthly payments].located in pennsylvania.must be moved.space requirement is 300sq' and up.unbelievable money maker.the reason i need to sell is that i have another business and need to be committed to only that

T

tizzo

Yeah, if I could afford a place for it I would already have one. Maybe next year. My son says if I every get one to name it "The Drop Off"...ain't that cute!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Yeah, if I could afford a place for it I would already have one. Maybe next year. My son says if I every get one to name it "The Drop Off"...ain't that cute!!
LOL... how about "Tanks Alot", "Reef It Up", "Fish In Store", or my favorite
"*StarFish*" <--- the gimmick with this one is to dramatically over charge, have a seating area, Wi-Fi capabilities and a very slow drive through

T

tizzo

Tanks alot I've heard. It's cute but used.
My last name is Izo so I wanted a pun on words, for example, if I wanted a car lot I'd name it "Izzo's cars, used" see kinda like a statement and a question. Can't think of a good one for fish though.
Izzo's tangs here. See, not good enough....

littlebuck

well i think i might just start my own lil buisness up here. I might have a partner that also wants to get in to it so. I hope it all works out. Allready have somewhat of a start with LR and we also have the snails and Hermits coverd and corals/frags so all we need now is the fish.