help with a shroom

dse

I bought this shroom for cheap last week that was on its own due to the others had "died" the rock is about 2 long and 1-1 1/2" wide coverd in algae.
then my lawnmower cleaned it with in 24hours and saw 2 very shriveld white objects i gatherd they was two dead/dieing shrooms. now tbh i do buy the cheapest items at the lfs as they cheap for a reason plus they can't take care of anything. any way one has gotten a little colour on the side whilst the other is opening up.
my questions are:
how long does it take for them to regenerate if i keep conditions in tact.
where should i have them placed top/middle or bottom? should there be a faint flow or none.
also is there any good products to help these get better faster like medicine lol.
cheers for any help

socal57che

Do you know what kind of mushroom it is? Discosoma? Rhodactis? etc?
Most shrooms like medium to low light and same with the flow. They will reproduce when stressed. Yours will likely recover just fine. Slowly acclimate them to the new light by placing them under an overhang where they get mostly reflective light for now and slowly move them out to see where they are comfortable. I don't consider shrooms dead until they wither into oblivion. Very hardy, they are.

dse

ok i'll get pics up tomorro we getting a better cam then the one that is lost so it should be a good pic i hope