Help with an Algae Blennie

c2rn

We have had an algae blennie for about 2 months and he seems to be doing fairly well. The only problem is that he will not eat anything we have tried to feed him. He like to clean the diatoms off the glass and picks a little hair algae off one of the rocks. But I don't think he is getting enough to eat because his belly looks a little more shrunken. We've tried spirulina flakes, pygmy angel food, live brine, mysis, squid, blood worms, and even those algae disks that stick to the glass. I just hate for him to slowly starve to death. Tank mates include a flame angel, sharp nose hawk, false perc, blue cheek gobie, and a scooter blennie. Please help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. its a 50g FOWLRLS parameters are 0-0-10, pH 8.2, temp 80F.

blutang

Well I don't know if the temp makes much difference, however, 80 degrees sounds a little high....I keep mine at 76 at all times.
Later!

flydan

Hey,
I have a Lawnmower blenny that never eats food I feed the other fish. He just grazes all the time. I'd just make sure you have plenty of lr and a good population of copepods.