HELP with Coralife power center

vontill

I have a coralife power center day-night timer or wave-maker timer (the digital one, not the manual). I had it set up over a year ago, got out of the hobby and then came back. The problem is that I have no idea where the instruction book is and I can't seem to figure it out. All I want to do is plug in my main lights so that they come on in the morning and have my sump light so it will come on at night. I can not figure it out or find instructions online or at home. Anything would help.

flower

I would try to contact coralife and get a manual. Try calling them insted of looking on line. Any coralife product will have that number on it.
Hope this helps, I know what a pain in the back side it is to not have a manual you only need once in a blue moon.

L

leroy421

I should still have my manual at home. If you can hold out until about 6 pm CST, I'd be happy to copy the instructions here for you.

vontill

you are amazing. thanks a bunch. I'll try to do that tonight and hope that it is as easy as it sounds. thanks

vontill

so I followed instructions and think I have it figured out, maybe, but we"ll find out tonight t 8pm if the lights go off. Thanks all

stanlalee

Originally Posted by vontill
http:///forum/post/3000661
so lights didn't go off. followed directions to the t. any tips
with the lights on go back and set the lights to go off in 2 minutes (or if they are off vice versa). there is no need to wait a full day to see if the programming is working. once you see it cut off (or on) as timed then set the final timing. I hear alot of complaints about them but mine has worked flawless going 3+years now. make sure you select every day (mo,tue,wed,th,fr,sa,su) for on AND everyday for timer off. if you do that after you set the 1rst program you can press clock, no need to mess with programming 2-6. to double check press program once, your on time and days should be displayed, then press it once more and your off time and days should be displayed. if they are correct press clock. if they arent what you wanted reprogram.