help with feeding new fish please!

gmwilk

just got 1 percula and 1 firefish the other day acclimated them and they seem to doing very well they are actually kinda schooling together...but im worried about feeding....i bought omega one with garlic flakes for them the lfs said it would be good and thats what they feed them....rookie mistake didnt ask to feed the ones i wanted the firefish eats kinda picky...only seems to like the red flakes and the clown not at all....any advice...o and the tank is 2.5 weeks old cycled 20lbs LR 29 biocube 0 amm. 0 trites 0 trates and 8.3 ph 78 temp and alk is roughly 8 dlk

mcbdz

I would get the frozen multi pack and each day try a little of a different one. Also try adding some garlic juice to the food.
Once they start eating they won't stop.
Rotate your food and add garlic one time and vitamins another. Good luck. Also try the frozen mistis shrimp. Mine are real piggies.

gmwilk

alright will do..i was just getting a little worried.....its funny when my lights go out and the moonlights come on the firefish darts under some LR in a cave he kinda built and the blue hermit crabs all crawl together in the front and stay there...and the clown swims up top but when the lights go on they all "wake up" and move all over lol is this normal? jw

hammerhed7

I feed mine ocean nutrition formula 1 pellets, frozen mysis, and frozen spirulina brine shrimp (their favorite). I dont feed flakes because they seem to pollute the tank faster (just my opinion).