Help with Idenifying weird bubbles, algae?

I had such good luck last time i thought Id try it with something else, these purple bubbles started growing right next to my green mushroom, theyre just like bubble algae, but not symetrical and smooth, they have tiny orane dots on them in no particular order or pattern, also they have grown coraline on top maybee, its lighter purple. Ive tried googling different bubble algae and no luck, I saw the fist about a month ago so theyre growing really fast, Im afraid to try to get them off 1.b/c normal bubbles reproduce that way, and 2. I think teyre really cool! Could someone help? Ill try to get better pics

drew2005

Are you sure its purple bubbles and not clear bubbles on top of purple algae? Reason I ask is because cyanobacteria(red slime algae) could be purple and it produces bubble that sit right on it. Any way to get a closer picture?

tx reef

They will definately overtake your tank. I had them really bad for a long time so I bought a Foxface (they love that red bubble algae) and he took care of all of it within a week. If your tank is big enough, then get one. The only problem is that you will have to keep the Foxface or the red bubble algae will just come back.