help with my protien skimmer

alanwest

I have had my tank for about 2 months now. I added my clean up crew days ago. I did a water change 2day and after i did my water change my protien skimmer started shooting out massive amounts of bubbles into my tank. my whole tank is all bubbles now. Im afriad its goin to stress my fish or my shrimp or starfish. i have a coralife 65 gallon on my 55 gallon tank. someone please help lol

laredo300c

relax,,,relax....those skimmers need adjusting.....i don't think fish really care about bubbles.....imo.....i also have a 55g and i went the seaclone150 route...bout 8 months i am happy with the skimmer but do have to adjust every other day...but it's ok...10 seconds every 48hrs isn't bad...how long have you had the skimmer?......adjust adjust adjust....enjoy your tank

alanwest

i have had it for about 2 months now give or take a week. I tried to adjust and i have tried taking the sucker apart nothing seems to work i havethe air filiter thing off right now seeing if theres any water in side. will the air bubbles stress out the shrimp or starfish.