help with red turf algae!

saltn00b

any suggestions on how to rid my tank of this stuff?
i believe it to be Asparagopsis sp
my tank btw supports everything from zoos to acros, i have a phosban reactor, but since the PO4 has been at zero i have been running carbon in it.
i have what seems to be 2 different forms of it but i dont know.
form 1, looks like melev's photo:

here it is in my tank, last month

this has grown to something the dimater of about 3-4 quarters on piece of LR, and something about the size of a nickel right on top of a maze coral
these things have not really shown much growth, but i want them gone. i can not even physically pull those stuff off.
the second form is a very light fuzzy growth on pretty much all open bare rock surfaces in direct light. the color seems to match the thick stuff, but it growth is so small, it is almost translucent. in fact, you can barely see it unless you look across the rock surface instead of straight on. the covering is about 1/8th of an inch high.
i think it can be slowing coral growth, making it harder for coral to spread.
please help me with an ID and options!
i want to add, i have atlantic and mexican turbos, super tongan nassarius and cerith snails, as well as a variety of blue leg, scarlet hermits and a LMB. so far nothing is touching either form of this stuff.

saltn00b

i didnt really know still i started researching. i still dont know if i know. and i definitely dont know how to kill it!