Help

koalaprince

Does anyone know where I can find cheap tanks, but good quality? I saw a $20 tank with a filter in it at Pet'sMart but I don't know about the quality.
Any ideas of where to get cheap, healthy fish? I found a place called Saltwater Innovations and they have nice stuff, but is there anywhere else in Florida closer to the Parkland or Boca area?
If you could help, Thank you sooooo much! :cool:

kris

As far as tanks go--try your local classifieds for a used one.
As far as fish try online if you don't mind doing it that way----their prices are about 1/4 of the price as my lfs and thats after shipping.
This is not an easy hobby to do cheaply.
Good Luck

I bought mine at petsmart. It was a 29 gallon tank with a top and light included for 60 bucks. That was the cheapest I found when I was shopping.

kris

Most people who have bought fish on-line have been very happy--however there is a significant amount of stress and need to be acclimated VERY carefully. Most will offer at least some type of guarantee that they'll at least arrive alive.
The only reason i don't is I like to see what I'm getting. You know size, coloration, eating, activity levels and such. LOTS of people do this though.