HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radiocrackhead

I have a 29 gallon saltwater aquarium and am looking into corals again. I've had luck, or perhasp just bad advice in the past.I have a sea clone skimmer, a whisper2, one powerhead, and a undergravel filter running now.I have just base rock throughout my tank,no live rock yet.I have a flame angel, 2 firefish gobies,one percula clown, one green chromis,2 hermit crabs, one supposedly reef safe small red hermit crab, 2 small red fiddler crabs and that's about it. I have two 24 inch Coralife flourescent bulbs on top of a glass top.I have one actinic blue, and one 50/50 bulb. It think they are both only 20 watts each.So I am wondering what my problems are, in the past i've had a few differnt kinds, star polyps, bubble, leather, xenia, acropora.The star polyps seemed to be overgrown by algae, acropora didn't make it.The leather lasted along time until i had ammonia problems with my water and everything else didn't seem to last long.I'm wonderingn if I need more light or what.I've had been thinking about trying with either star poylops, or button polyps but am unsure what to do , please help.Any info would be good.