Help!!!

halfpint72

Okay about a week ago I had a firefish goby die on me and noticed my Green Mandarin Dragonet missing. Then last night my Hi-Fin Bangaii Cardinal died and this morning i found my True Percula clown dead.
I did notice that my clown had what looked like white fuzzy specs on him and my hi-fin's fins looked a lil rot.
So the other day I started adding some "Kordon Aquaherbals Prevent*Ich". but then this morning i noticed my Royal Gramma is fighting for his life and there doesnt seem to be any physical sign of why he is.
I have a 55gal tank with a cleaning crew and cleaner shrimp and whats left in my tank is a Pajama Cardinal, firefish goby, Bulb anemone, about 5 emerald crabs, sally lightfoot crab, coral banded shrimp, Brittle starfish.
My nitrates have been up in the 20's this week but are usually between 1-10. all other readings are normal.
I do a 5 gal water change every week. My tank is about 6 months old. I also have a protien skimmer and a canister filter, and two powerheads...
WHAT IS GOIN ON IT MY TANK????? PLEASE HELP.

lion_crazz

-Can you list all of your water parameters, please (ammonia, nitrite, pH, kH, salinity, temperature?
-WHat have you done to the tank recently?
-What do you feed the fish?
-How long have you had most of these fish?