help?

perfectdark

The coral banded typically wont tolerate other inverts especially other shrimp. They will take advantage of an easy meal no matter what it is if it should wander towards them. Also the brittle star will get big and fast, getting them out of the aquarium is a pain as they are more serpent like than your typical star fish.

snaredrum

I have a 29 Biocube and have 12 crabs, 12 snails, a fire shrimp, a pistol shrimp, 2 clown fish and a six line wrasse. I also have a torch coral, frogspawn, asst. zoa's and ric's. A colt coral, star poly's and a kenya tree. The 12 crabs and 12 snails have done a remarkable job of cleaning up.

perfectdark

Snails and hermits can be added in bulk as they dont add to your bioload. You just want to make sure there is enough in your tank to feed them. Other inverts like shrimp and crabs can be added as well they too have minimal impact on your bioload. Corals should be placed in a tank IMO that has been established for about 4 months however people have done it sooner and the more hardier corals seem to survive. Fish are the biggest contributer to your bioload and should be added in according to your tank size but for yours IMO no more than 2 at a time and a month at least between new addtions. If you are QT them before you add them this should work out just fine. And for a 29 gal tank IMO 4 fish is the maximum that should be in there.

perfectdark

Not dumb at all... QT is quarantine. And for corals most people start with hardy mushrooms and zoanthids. You can have just about any species of soft coral, and most LPS or Large Polyp Stony corals. Stay away from SPS, small polyp stonies as they are more difficult to care for and require more light than you have. Typically they require metal halide lighting.

teen

IMO= in my opinion
i wouldnt buy a pack. just sort through what they have available and buy what you want. buy a bunch of snails, a few hermits, maybe a cleaner shrimp, and buy a small coral of some type if your tank is ready. that should get you to $79.
also, a good part of the clean up crew imo, is a persian sand conch. just 1 will keep your sand bed clean.