Here Are The Instructions For Topp Off System

the sherm

Get Yourself A Rubbermaid Bucket Or What Ever You Have Room For To Store The Topp Off Water In. The Bigger The Bucket The More Time You Have To Refill It. I Have A 10 Gallon Next To My Tank Above The Sump Because Its A Gravity Feed. I Refill It About Every 10 Days Or So The Salinity Stays Pretty Steady Plus Wen You Add Kalkwasser To The Topp Off Water Ph Doesn't Drop And You Get Great Purple Algae From It. So Plastic Bucket Drill A Hole 2 Inch's Frome The Bottom For A Shutt Off Valve. Get A Valve That Fits Vinal Tubing Because Rubber Tubing Doesn't Last Long. Get A Float Switch From Hardware Store Looks Like Small Toilet Float. You Will Need To Run The Tubing From The Bucket To The Sump. Drill Hole In The Sump For The Float Switch At The Level Height You Want Your Water To Stay In The Sump. Not Critical Float Can Be Bent For Higher Or Lower Water.use Silicone For Valves And Float Let Dry And Fill With Topp Off Water. Now When Your Water Evaporates The Float Will Go Down And The Bucket Will Let Out Water Untill The Float Comes Back Up And The Water Stops Coming Out Just Like A Toilet.so Your Topp Of Free For At Least A Week And Your Fish Will Love The Steady Salinity In The Tank. If You Don't Have A Reef Tank No Need To Add Kalkwasser Just Add Ph Builder