Here fishy, fishy!

stephenthepuffer

I asked before about adding a yellow tang or a threadfin butterfly to my 55 gal set up, which didn't seem to be a good idea. *just a reminder I have a clown,damsel,and false-eye puffer, and my tank has been set up for nearly 2 years.* I know I want a flame angel for my last fish, but what would work instead of the tang or butterfly before the flame?? Any ideas welcome!!
THANX!!

ocellaris_keeper

Hey, make sure you get a small yellow tang and you can have both the flame and the tang (I'll probably get abusede for this, but I've seen it)and they'll do nicely with each other.
Just rmember to add the yellow guy LAST

joe5_15

one good fish is a long nose butterfly its great and very active in my tank although it ll spit in there sometimes, its so funny but theres a prob with ich on these but the simple sollution is garlic soaked brine mine loves it

stephenthepuffer

A false eye puffer also goes by sharpnose puffer, It is very detailed with whiteish, blue stripes, making him look painted. And above his dorsal fin, on both sides of his body, there is a small black patch which looks like an eye (hence the name). Great personallity and very cute.
His name is Stephen, and I love him!