here is a link to a few pics of my 75 gal reef.

frigger

3 clowns
1 coral beauty angel
1 regal tang
1 yellow stripe pseudo
1 little spotted pseudo
1 green cromis
i had 1 more clown and three more cromis but a huge umbrella mushroom ate them before i figured out what was going on.I first thought it was my brittle star,almost took him out. i had no idea a mushroom could get 6 inches across
all my fish are from saltwaterfish.com

ghettotang

Your tank look very nice. How many pound of LR do you have and what kind of light are you using because I also have 75 gallon tank and I'm trying to learn and wanted to convert to simple reef tank mostly soft coral, but the problem is I having trouble keeping up with the level of calcium, and other sort of mineral in the water. Any suggestion on how I can start simple reef tank.
Thanx
Jay

frigger

thanks. i would say about 80 pounds live rock and 40 pounds sand/cc mixed.
the lighting is a 250 watt metal halide and 2 24 inch actinics.i have the actinics on 12 hours and the halides on 10. I use a large canister filter,a two sided Biowheel,and a prism skimmer. very soon to switch to a sump system.
There are several people on the forums alot more experienced than me to ask for advice,but here goes.
READ,STUDY,READ,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT. That may sound dumb, but every problem i have ever had has been directly because of RUSHING my tank.
I think everyone would agree PATIENCE IS KING.
thanks again and good luck with your tank