Here they are!!!!!

Full tank shot

The dads & babies

sorry this isnt so clear

And I had to stick one in from our lil mans 1st B-Day! not that anyone was paying attention to me but this is my gang!!!!

teresaq

I do I do, getting ready to put our two yr old down for a nap, yahhhh
where is that smilie puling out its hair

lizzy

Cute Babys NY! I hope everything continues to go good for you!
Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2525129
where is that smilie puling out its hair

LOL that one is def needed for us moms! I'm still waiting for mine to wake up! lol...its only 8:30 here though.

lizzy

Yeah thats Chase...he is two, he was peter pan on halloween...thats my other hobby...sewing...we were all people from peter pan last year...my daughter was tinkerbell..shes one now. (yeah yeah...they are 11 months apart.
) I convinced my husband to be captain hook...and I was wendy.

AWWWWE!!!! How sweet!!!! He is adoreable!!!
I dont judge, no worries, so the kids are close together, they will be best friends.........eventually!!!

My sis-in-law is having another and Skylar is only 9m........I dont think I could ever handle 2 so close but hey Im also determined NOT to turn 30 on Sunday either!

So really my hat is off to u, keep on rockin momma!!!!

veronicad

Yeah, my sis-in-law has 2 girls both born in Feb one year apart. My boys are 17mos apart, and I thought that was like having twins!! You should've seen when I babysat the girls and took all 4 to the store (they're like steps, 4 years in a row; first my 2, then her 2) Now that they're teens it's nice; although they continue to be treated as a 'package deal' sometimes with invitations and stuff. Although that's not so bad either.
Sorry to deviate from the real purpose here, but you know us moms......

Yeah moms need chat time too, I dont mind sharing my post with kid/mom talk
besides we all know we live and breath our children.

But I will mention all seems well in the nursery tonight......I am just getting home from my B-Day dinner so they are getting fed late....bad mommy

It was also the first night Josh and I have left the baby and had a nice dinner just the 2 of us, it was nice although we rushed right in and smothered him with lovin!!!!!!

lizzy

Originally Posted by NyButterfly03
http:///forum/post/2527181
AWWWWE!!!! How sweet!!!! He is adoreable!!!
I dont judge, no worries, so the kids are close together, they will be best friends.........eventually!!!

Thank you

Yeah...even though they are still young I have loved having them close together....of course everyone told my I was crazy when I had a 3 mo. old and I was telling them I was pregnant! lol. My friend has it worse though..she has a set of twin boys that are 8 months old and shes 2 months preggo! (not on purpose of course!) anyways....I've just waited on the weaning bottles/binkys and on potty training and i'm going to do them both together. It makes it easier for me! (well...in some respects...just get it all over at once...i guess....lol) They already play together and its nice to have someone else to entertain...chase is VERY social and does not like to play by himself. Thanks for asking! its nice to be able to chat about it every once in a while!
Very glad the horsey babys are doing good!

OMG twins and preggo again!

I think I would cry first then be happy! LOL
Accident or not kids are AWESOME!!!!! My lil guy was an oops baby and when my oldest daughter found out he was a boy she decided she would 'sell him on e bay" were her exact words I believe. LOL
But he has changed our whole family for the better!