Heteractis Magnifica Help!

Ive had this HM for over a month in my 90 gallon tank and its been doing great. I do regular water changes of at least 10 gallons every week or two. Nitrate and Nitrate are 0, Alk is 200-250, ph is about 7.8 (been struggling to up it), ammonia 0, temp 78. Light is a SunPod HQI 2x Metal Halide Light Fixture - 150W - 14,000k. Ive tried different spots in the tank, from 6-8 inches under the surface to over 12. Also alternating current. Keeps shrinking up. Had it higher up the tank and just moved it down a little. Check out the photo. Would appreciate any help from all you pros. Thanks...

billy73

Let him be he looks stressed, he should find a place he likes for himself.
It could take a month for him to get used to your water or more. Does he inflate at all is he sticky will he try to eat. If so he will probably be fine. Oh and btw if you do touch him and he sticks to you dont panic just wait and he should let go!

invertcrazy

Originally Posted by billy73
http:///forum/post/2700226
Let him be he looks stressed, he should find a place he likes for himself.
It could take a month for him to get used to your water or more. Does he inflate at all is he sticky will he try to eat. If so he will probably be fine. Oh and btw if you do touch him and he sticks to you dont panic just wait and he should let go!
+1

invertcrazy

AS Billy73 said let it alone, when it finds a spot that it likes it will plant it foot but I do have a few questions; is it deflated more than it is inflated or visa versa because anemones deflate to flush out their systems. This could take anywhere from an hour to 5 or 6 hours sometimes longer so if it is inflated most of the time and deflates every couple days that is normal. Do you spot feed it? And if you have powerheads and filter intake tubes be sure to cover them with a sponge or nylon mesh so when the anemone is roaming around it doesn't get sucked up. It makes a real mess and it takes the anemone a long time to recover from this if it recovers at all.
Hope this helps and keep us posted