Hey all its been awhile!!!

michaeltx

well some of you may remember me others may not or registered after my very long extended unintentional vacation from the site.
The ones that remember me will remember I was having some health issues. I would love to say that they are resolved but that would not be the case. In fact this year they have gotten worse.
so far this year 3 MRI 2 CT scans To many x-rays to count.
DXed with
FM
degenerative disk
compressed disks
bone spurs.
effusions of the knee
OA of the knee
sleep deprevation
RA
and awaiting the results of a lupus test and MS test.
needless to say it has not been a pretty last couple of years for me.
I have truly missed everyone here and look forwarding to helping out where I can. as soon as I can figure out everything on the new site. looks amazing just have to figure out where things are now LOL.
I currently do not have any tanks setup with all the medical costs there has been little to no money for a hobby. I do still have my tank filtration and lighting and dry base rock ready and awaiting a new life as my reef tanks and can not wait to get them up and going again I know it will take time but I am ready for it.
I hope the time as been good to everyone else and look forward to the new site.
Mike
MTX

meowzer

WELCOME BACK...we need a lot of help around here...LOL...sorry to hear of your health issues

snakeblitz33

Welcome Back! I hope that you get better soon.
I just came back myself. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say. :D

michaeltx

I just could not stay away any longer. I got an email that someone needed to watch after you so I was so gracious to accept the job ;-Þ
it has been a ruff while but looking forward to getting back into things its been way way to long.
Mike

darthtang aw

Cool....don't know if anyone has ever got their own personal moderator before. You are in for quite a job.
Darth (good to see you back) Tang

flower

Hello Mike, and welcome back, you were way before my time on the site. I have my fingers and toes crossed that your next test results are negative....Which is very painful after a while so....

imurnamine

Oh, goodness... I do believe I remember you... I just came back from a very long leave, too, so my memory is a little hazy.
I am so sorry to hear about everything that has gone wrong... I really hope that you are doing well & are in as little pain as possible, bless your heart! Keep us posted & I'm sure that before you know it, you will be 110% better & back to tending your beautiful tanks!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Cool....don't know if anyone has ever got their own personal moderator before. You are in for quite a job.
Darth (good to see you back) Tang
You actually have several personal moderators. Full time jobs for all of us. :flamed:

darthtang aw

You actually have several personal moderators. Full time jobs for all of us. :flamed:
Breaks up the monatony of answering ich questions.
Darth (entertaining moderators for years) Tang

yearofthenick

MichaelTX, I have been sincerely worried about you, friend. I rarely come on here, but about 6 months ago I asked the forum if they knew where you were and no one knew. I even lit up google a little trying to see if you were still out there. Not stalking or anything, just concerned.
Glad to hear you are still kicking, but it's bittersweet knowing you're still having health issues. Praying for you, buddy.

sepulatian

Rainbow Grouper, we joke around a LOT in "the aquarium". Darth Tang is an OLD friend of the board. I believe his new hip comes in next week actually ;) Kidding, Kidding of course. Please feel free to check out the hobbyist sections for tank and swf discussions. This section is for non aquatic topics and such. The personal moderator thing was a jokey joke too lol