Hey, austin01...please read

I too live in Jax., FL and am curious what part of town you live in and where you go for your SW supplies. The only place I have found that I like at all is Bio-Reef. But it's at the beaches and I live in Mandarin. Aqua Zoo has terrible customer service and I don't like the ownership much, either. Thanks. Lance.

austin01

I live on Hodges. Have you been to Atlantis Aquariums yet? Ray closed down Bio-Reef and started Atlantis about a month ago. Lot's bigger. I agree about Aqua Zoo. I will admit getting dry goods there sometimes as they are often much cheaper. But, as far as livestock goes.... I'll do without the guy sticking his hand in a tank who just picked farret droppings off of his polo.

sileighty

Hi guys, another guy from the Jax area here. Where is atlantis located?
I have yet to find a store that i really like in this area. down in Orlando i had a few choices, but up here aquazoo is all i know of and i really dont like that store either.

Wow, good to hear from another one from Jax. I, too, used to live in Orlando. I think Atlantis is in the Hodges/Beach area. Not real sure though. You'll probably have to look up their number under Bio-Reef since they just changed names.

austin01

Atlantis is right next to Ace Hardware at the corner of Atlantic Blvd and Hodges. Same shopping center as Bio-Reef, just on the other side of Publix.

sds11388

Yea, you know you guys were right about the Aqua Zoo but ever since those old guys left they brought in some new good guys that know what they are talking about. The one guy with the black hair he is still there the guy with the net in his back pocket all the time he can be an a** sometimes but they really have cleaned it up in the last year. I listened to this short guy and he really helped me out with my tank a lot, thier prices are still a little high though but they have everything i need for my reef tank.
Anyway i guess what I'm sayin is they really have changed a lot.