Hey b_ball!!

b_ball12_99

It has done great. I don't have it set up all the time, just set it up now and then when I want to feed some live food. Its not really hard. Just have to be careful and change out some old water and put new in every day so you don't poisen them. Also have to be able to feed them but not over feed. If you do a search with someplace like www.yahoo.com most of the sites on how to do it very as far as salinity. Most of the sites also raise brine for freshwater baby fry. I use tank water so when they hatch my brine is already acclimated to my tank water so when I put them in they have a chance to run for the rocks and live for survival.

Hay B-Ball, I see know that you have a brine shrimp setup. I just set one up also, they have hatched and are really small, how long did it take before you were able to add them to your tank for your fish? also did you feed the baby brine ? and what? Mine are three days old know and dont seem to be getting any bigger. Do you leave a light on them all the time? if not how long? Let me know if you would, thanks....fixit ;)

b_ball12_99

I put the brine in my tank at varies times. I add newly hatched and wait a few weeks. That way some survive and live in my tank and reproduce so I have an extra food supply for the mandain I want. I don't put a light on them, they are next to my tank so any light they need i figure they can get it from the tank lights. I feed the brine some corn meal, not too much though and used a turkey baster to change 50% water for them every day. Think I got your ?'s if not post them again :)

Thanks alot, Ill get some corn meal tommorrow. I want some of them to survive too in the reef so the clarkies have munchies through the day. Again thank you ,very nice explanation, cya...fixit :)