Hey Broomer

rapt0r32

Hey Broomer,
It works... Been going for about 45 min and no increase in tank or in Sump. Seems to be running level. I have to check my valve though it seems to be dripping every so often...Other than that it appears to be good to go........... Thanks for all your help.
Jason

rapt0r32

I just turn off power to see how full the sump would get. 3/4 when siphon finally broke. And that leak was around a threaded joint.. The only one I didn't chaulk up.... SO I will drain the tank and seal them up and on to getting the tank ready.........

broomer5

That's AWESOME !
You da MAN !
Nice tank to have - and got to use up some of the leftover equipment laying around !!!
Nice !
What are your plans for this tank - curious minds want to know.
See ya later

rapt0r32

Yea it feels good to have something go right.
Right now I am going FOWLR not not reefing. I am not much into corals. Nuttin wrong with them but I just would rather have fish. Seeing the pics of Mr Salty's tank, I am more inclined to go that direction. I have looked at a few sites and seen some pics that I have enjoyed. I want to go more of a color tank since it is in my front roof and I had to get rid of a couch to fit it in here. Now the wife wants lions and triggers and puffers oh my.... Kinda scary to think I want the beauty way and she wants it mean and agressive. ( wondering how I sleep at night........Kinda scary now I think of it ) I got batteries for my cam so iw ill get some pics up soon...
Rapt0r