HEY EVERY1!!!!! corner tanks?

jdog5578

Originally Posted by adio_54
could i please see some corner tanks?? i need some ideas... full pics would be best

I am considering getting a 92 gallon corner tank and would like to see some as well.

rykna

Never been to fond of them....because of the increased numbers of walls, the life span of corner tanks, hex tanks extra are about halved. I had a 45 corner tank....nice tank...I'm in the process of resealing it. After 5 years it sprung a big leak.

jdog5578

Originally Posted by Rykna
Never been to fond of them....because of the increased numbers of walls, the life span of corner tanks, hex tanks extra are about halved. I had a 45 corner tank....nice tank...I'm in the process of resealing it. After 5 years it sprung a big leak.
Dont they sometimes only have 3 walls?

rykna

Originally Posted by jdog5578
Dont they sometimes only have 3 walls?
This is the one I had...I think they tend to have 4 walls....unlees the tank is a bow front.

adio_54

hey im lookn to buy a 92 gal corner tank or maybe bigger... thats a realy nice tank im going to build steps tall the way to the top so i could grow coral all the way up and down the steps..

jpa0741

Originally Posted by jdog5578
those are great... Are your tanks made by All-Glass? or someone else?
Yes my tank is an AGA.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by adio_54
could i please see some corner tanks?? i need some ideas... full pics would be best
Here is my 92 Corner. I love it but wish I went bigger. I will some day. I have 350 W VHO and 250 MH, UV,fuge,skimmer,drip system and 120 lbs rock.
Mc

highcottn1

Originally Posted by MAVIS1032
93 gal corner bow

wow u have many tangs. are u thinking about upgrading. cool tank though

sherms

i Have a 92 corner and im really new to SW but the problem im having is getting plenty of surface water movement. I have added powerheads and have got most of the surface movement. If anyone has advice to get complete surface movement i would appreciate it. But other than that i love my corner tank.