Hey Michiganders....Detroit Frag Fest is coming

It's been awhile since i've posted on this board. I've since left and became a regular on reefcentral.com. Anyways, we are having our annual Michigan Frag Fest/Trade October 12th which is a Saturday. We will be meeting at a fellow reefers house for a BBQ where we will meet fellow reefers. We will also be trading/buying frags from each other. Bringing your own frags isn't necessary if you are just getting started. Every time i've gone, people were happy to give me a few frags to get my new tank started. After we finally drool over this guy's 600g setup we will head on over to another reefers house to check out his new 400g in wall setup. Finally we plan to stop by Jim's house (jnasty31 on --) where his entire garage looks like a miniature Tropicorium. If you've seen it before then you know what i'm talking about. Simply amazing. There you can purchase everthing he has to offer, which is a lot. Everybody is welcome including you Grand Rapids people. I know a few people are already coming out from that way anyhow so if you want to carpool i can tell you who is coming. Last frag fest we had 20+ people. I can guarantee you there will be more this time. Email me for questions or directions. Thanks
drewster98@twmi.rr.com

Cadillac is quite the drive. It's still going to be a blast though if you felt like you could make it. :) We've had a huge response on this one so far. Here is the link to the thread on Reef Central's message board in case you want to check it out. We do ask that you bring something for the BBQ we are planning so everybody has enough to eat. Everybody is posting on the thread what they are bringing so not everybody brings plates or something. Here is the address too in case you want to pop it into Yahoo Maps. Again, the date is October 12th and it starts promptly at 12pm.
48896 Kings Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

Btw, at this moment we won't be able to check out Jim's (jnasty31) place since he won't be home. For those who wanted to drool over his stuff for sale, i'm sorry.

rockface

I would love to come, but I would have nothing to trade. I've got a FOWLR set up. Send me an e-mail adrress so I can get directions. I'll find something to bring.

Somebody is either deleting my posts or i'm just going crazy. I'll try this again. Here is a link to a more informational thread on Reef Central's website. It tells you the date, time, place, and email addresses of people you can contact for a map. This is also the thread to post what you are bringing to the BBQ so nobody brings the same thing. It would suck to have everybody bring silverware and not have any food. :)
Although things have loosened up a bit since you left,direct links to other BB's are strictly forbidden here.please find another way to relay this info...

Still editing my posts i see. What was wrong with my post this time? I had no links.
If Duane Slater is reading this, your email address didn't work. You are more than welcome to attend the frag swap even though you don't have any frags. People will be more than happy to make sure you leave there with a ton of frags even if you don't pay for some. :)

cadbury

I like to possibly come over to the frag party, I was wondering if I could get some info, like what to bring and stuff!!!