Hey

this forum makes me mad sometimes...sigh people need a sense of humor *cough* ^^^^^^ *cough*
edit: hes actually really helpful and i gotta give the man credit for helping me out, if you arnt a f*ckin idiot he wont piss you off, some people just dont wanna listen to good advice...and he doesnt like that but its usually for the benefit of the person trying to learn

[ronnie]

i always thought rotary was cool no?..

bleh never had anything but good experience with him.. cant complain.

lol i got a double warning and a "point" today for posting about how annoyed i was rotarty got banned.
Hes a good guy, always helped me out. People need to learn to not be so uptight imo its not hard to keep him from getting under your skin. He presents useful information, has helped me a TON with my tank and knowledge in general from reading his posts. Hopefully he will be back. Plus imo if you arnt an idiot and listen to advice rather than say "BUT I WANT TO KEEP THE ANEMONE UNDER PC LIGHTS IT WONT DIE" or "DUDE IM MOVING MY 2 ANGELS AND TANGS ECT TO MY 75 LATER" then you deserve to be bashed. Hes just looking out for the good of the fish
my 2 cents

silverdak

if someone knows I dont see why they couldn't, besides not wanting to. In a sense it is telling a story... which I am 99% sure is NOT against any forum rules

nwdyr

I started off not getting along with him at all....but now we have kinda become friends
Hope he comes back

bang guy

Originally Posted by Freeborder_01
http:///forum/post/2894302
lol i got a double warning and a "point" today for posting about how annoyed i was rotarty got banned.
You received an infraction for violating the TOS. You can post how annoyed you are all you want.