hi im new

fishhunter

hey all hows it going ive been on this sight for a wile drewling at all the lovely fish :D
im just geting in the the saltwater thing and am wondering what i need to realy get started.
i have a 90 gal right now with about 30 LBs of live rock, a few crabs, some snails, lotsa bristal worms (i got to get rid of em
) i have a good proteen skimmer 2 power heads and a good canester filter.
thanks for the advise :D
ttyal
Fishhunter
P.S.
i was wondering dose Saltwaterfish.com sell fish and such to Canada??? thanks

nofish4u!!

welcome! I would suggest getting another 60lbs of LR. What are you using as a substrate? Also, has your tank cycled yet?

fishhunter

Originally Posted by nofish4U!!
welcome! I would suggest getting another 60lbs of LR. What are you using as a substrate? Also, has your tank cycled yet?
i have about 3" of crushed coral. ya the tank has be runing for about a year i had some fish (a few clowns and a fox face rabbit fish) in there and then added some sick fish
. they wiped out the tank :mad: so now i have a quorenteen tank....
ttyal
fishhunter

clown123

:mad: FISHHUNTER WHO CARES OH IM NEW LOOK AT ME! no! im JK nice to meet u u dont have fish in ur 90?

O YEA JUST TO GET THIS STRAIGHT THE BEGINNING IS JUST MESSING WITH U LOL i dont think anyone has said that ever.

coachklm

if you dont like the bristle worms ect and dont have fish in there switch to sand and have 60lbs more LR wait till it settles test your perameters and have at thte hobby and WELCOME

fishhunter

Originally Posted by clown123
:mad: FISHHUNTER WHO CARES OH IM NEW LOOK AT ME! no! im JK nice to meet u u dont have fish in ur 90?

O YEA JUST TO GET THIS STRAIGHT THE BEGINNING IS JUST MESSING WITH U LOL i dont think anyone has said that ever.

hahahahaha lol no at this point there are no fish in the tank
geting some more clowns in there this weekend though. hears a pic of what it use to be

the only problem hear is fish are so damned expesnive and hard to find.
ttyal
fishhunter

fishhunter

Originally Posted by clown123
o that suxs they all died! im sorry to here that thats a nice tank good job.

ya it was very nice till they all died but oh well time to rebilld and get the tank fully going.
im going to wate till put in all the live rock and inverts first then start to add fish.
is that the best way to go???
ttyal
fishhunter