High Temperature Spike

doglvr

A couple of weeks ago my heater broke & the temp went up to 98! Discovered this when I got home from work, everything was suffering. My tank is 30g. I had 6g of SW going in the garage with no heater on it so it was 68 (along with the bottled RO).
Put an airline on a power head to get oxygen in the water, and did a series of water changes, 1-2g every 5-10 minutes, replacing 12 gallons total. Pulled warm water from the sump and gently poured the cooler water into the display. The only thing I lost was my Frogspawn, and then 2 days later all the pink coraline died off leaving an ammonia spike.
Fortunately,sitting next to the 30 is my cycled 90g. I was going to wait 2-3 more weeks before moving everything, but the 30 was crashed. Everything survived the move & a week later all my livestock is happy & healthy. The biggest concern was the BTA's (they recently split) and they look better than ever. Yesterday I added 2 Perc Clowns & the Copperband that are doing great today. The Copperband has lots of cured LR, micro & macro aglae & aiptasia to eat. The smaller of the 2 clowns was checking out the Toadstool to host. I moved the BTAs down where the clown like to hang out and now the little guy is showing some interest in the BTA.
Here's my new 90g